Saturday, May 29, 2010

Linky Loooooo

Click.... Click.... Click... Cl-Cl-Cl-Cl-Cl-Click
Yep that's me when I find a fun new clicky helper.
I LOVE finding new websites that make educating my kids easier!!
So much fun! And in such an abundance!

I started passing on some of the wonderful links to my local HS group but organization and accessibility weren't as easy as it could be. SO I found a better way! Diigo!!
No, there is no paid advertisement for Diigo here. It's just a great site to keep all your bookmarks in one place that can be accessed anywhere!

As of right now I have over 110 sites listed in all age and study levels, a large variety of subjects, videos, games and even articles for parents. Just pick a topic on the right and have fun.

Hope you find a new favorite today or at the very least something helpful to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I LOVE comments. I appreciate you taking time to respond to my post.